Requirements for renting a student apartment
To rent a student apartment from us, you must:
- At least 18 years old.
- Be admitted to college, university or equivalent. Studies should be at least half-speed.
- Have an approved guarantor.
How to apply for a student apartment
- Sign up ➝
- Register a co-applicant guarantor in your application.
- Upload your study certificate to your profile.
– Valid certificate is admission decision or extract from Ladok. The certificate is valid for six months, after which you must upload a new certificate.
- Search apartment.
– Once all the steps have been completed and we have processed your information, you will be able to register your interest among our available objects.
- Respond to any offers, whether you accept or not.
- Credit assessment of guarantor.
- Signing lease agreements with BankID.
Guidelines when applying
- Until we receive your study certificate and co-applicant guarantor, you will not be offered an apartment.
- You can search for only one object at a time.
- If you decline more than three times or don’t respond to your offers, you may run the risk of being barred. This means that for a period of time, you will not be able to search our available objects.
- You must update your application at least every six months by logging in, after this time, your information will be deleted.
You can supplement your application on My Pages if, for example, your contact details change, later admission decision or missed to register a guarantor.