If you have registered your interest or are one of our residents already, you can use the My Pages service. We will give you information regarding your accommodation or information regarding your residence application.

If you are looking for a home with us, you can apply for accommodation through My Pages. You can log in and submit a notification of interest, respond to offers and sign your rental agreement there. Before you can submit a notification of interest, you need to make sure that you have filled in the co-applicant guarantor and uploaded your study certificate. If you have not yet been accepted, you can supplement it afterwards.

If you are staying with us, you can see your rental notices, sign and terminate rental agreements and submit a fault report, for example. My Pages are also a platform where we will give you information that concerns you and your accommodation.